Configuring new products to meet your business needs can be a time-consuming and inefficient use of IT resources – especially when your IT team is supporting a mobile or distributed workforce.
On-site configuration of the hardware and software that enters your ecosystem can become a drawn out process, preventing your IT team from focussing on adding value to the organisation. CDW’s Configuration Centre ensures that equipment is pre-configured to your organisational needs, freeing up the IT department to work on other projects.
Businesses want to maximise the productivity and satisfaction of their workforce. IT asset management and installation can delay users who just want to plug in and get to work. Our Configuration Centre helps ensure that new hardware and software supports, rather than hinders, your team. Pre-delivery-configuration of your devices at our Configuration Centre enhances business agility; equipment arriving at your sites can immediately support user productivity.
Equipment Delivered to the Highest Standard
Investments in new hardware and software need to run seamlessly for your workforce. CDW’s team of consultant engineers work with customers to design, test and implement the right solutions for their business.
- We operate a peer-review process through which any job completed within the Configuration Centre is quality checked by another engineer from the team
- Our Configuration Centre allows customers to run comprehensive testing programmes on critical datacentre or infrastructure equipment prior to shipping
- If you have very specific operational requirements, our consultant engineers can help create a tailored build process, allowing us to configure to your precise needs
Overview of Configuration Services
- Network and storage device configuration
- Rack building and pre-staging (from Single device up to 20 rack spaces)
- Remote connectivity for clients
- Laser etching
- Standalone device imaging
- Device imaging using hosted deployment solution (SCCM, WDS, MDT etc.)
- Deployment of Apple devices supplied by CDW enrolled into Apple Business Manager
- Domain join options
- Device encryption
- Secure VPN hosting
- Server virtualisation & OS installation
- EPOS configuration
- Digital signage
- Touch screen ordering devices
- Full retail store configuration with remote Config options
- Mobile device configuration
- Hardware upgrades across most device types
- Bespoke labelling
- Asset tagging including tag creation
- Consultant led transition & ongoing support
We're focussed on saving your IT department time and money by building configuration into your supply chain processes.
How we can help…
At CDW, we’re focussed on helping every customer get more value from their IT. If you would like to find out how we can improve the efficiency of your IT processes, please get in touch.