Physical security threats are no longer the only, or even primary threats to your company. The risks organisations face from data leakages or malicious cybercrime highlight the importance of a comprehensive IT security solution.
Although complex, security solutions are essential technologies. To ensure effective implementation and operation, experienced specialists are needed. For many organisations, this skill set is can be difficult to find and hard to keep staffed – as well as costly and resource-intensive. At CDW, our security practice offers you complete support, from the design stage to deployment, and then throughout the lifestyle of your solution.
Defending your Organisation
It’s impossible to predict every possible threat that might target your organisation. Having worked with hundreds of customers, vendors and partners, we understand this challenge. Additionally, every infrastructure is different. At CDW, our team of consultants and engineers are vendor-agnostic, which helps us build solutions based on your desired outcomes and business objectives.
- CDW's team is trained in an extensive vendor portfolio, including: Cisco, HP, Symantec, EMC and Checkpoint
- To ensure we deliver the most appropriate solution, we undertake extensive compliance, governance and security integrity analysis with our customers
- CDW provides ISO 27001 Compliance Assessment, business impact analysis, and threat and risk assessments – offering maximum security and compliance visibility for your operations
- Our solutions are backed up by our dedicated technical support team and industry-leading solutions architects.
Creating a Secure Environment
When deploying your security policies, you need to be certain that you’re safeguarding your business in best possible way. CDW’s Solutions Architects design tailored security solutions, which meet the unique needs of each organisation.
- Whatever the shape of your infrastructure, we can identify the right security solution, including: Access, identity & vulnerability control firewalls (UTM & NGFW); IDS/IPS; Network Access Control (NAC); Virtualisation; and Cloud Security
- CDW specialises in a host of security technologies, including: endpoint protection; email & web security; mobile device management (for BYOD environments); and full disk encryption
- To maximise visibility of your challenges and threats, we offer security management & remote support (On-Premise & Cloud Based), log retention and security incident and event monitoring (SIEM).
CDW is committed to finding the right security solution to keep your business protected.
For advice on finding the right security solutions for your organisations, get in touch to find out more about how CDW can help.