End User Computing
The way we work is always evolving. Today's work-style is dynamic. Employees want to be able to work and access their data at any time, from any location, using many different devices and services. Delivering this flexibility while maintaining effectiveness, usability and high security standards can be a difficult balance to achieve. The right approach, initially, has nothing to do with technology.
To meet your business goals and objectives, both today and tomorrow, we start every relationship by making sure we understand your organisation, your market and how your employees work. From there we can craft an approach that empowers your employees with access to the right data from the right devices, securely.
At CDW, we invest in dedicated pre-sales EUC practices with highly accredited and experienced Solutions Architects, who can advise on almost every element of end user computing ranging from:
- Enterprise Mobility
- Device management
- Application management
- Content management
- Network access control
- Microsoft Windows
- Desktop virtualisation
- Distributed physical desktops
- CDW ServiceWorks hosted desktop
- iOS integration
- macOS integration
- Mobile application development
At CDW, we are deeply committed to understanding and providing our clients with leadership on all elements of End User Computing, and we do this out of a single EUC practice. This approach allows us to see how all elements of EUC fit together and therefore provide IT solutions that meet business objectives, without being compromised by the sponsorship of any particular vendor. Our services and solutions are vendor neutral. If we understand all the primary technologies, then we can offer stronger advice on how they all fit together, which ultimately provides our customers and their employees with the best possible user experience.
A Unified Approach
End user computing can be judged by the ability of the workforce to operate productively and efficiently. CDW therefore advocates adopting a standardised approach to deliver consistency in the user experience, and in managing the IT estate which underpins it.
- A unified approach to application management saves IT departments both time and money
- Whether using physical or virtualised desktops, a standardised application framework that is simple to manage allows new applications to be deployed quickly and cost-effectively
- By partnering with CDW, businesses gain access to a suite of pre-verified solutions, giving them a reliable, thoroughly tested platform for their applications and services.
The Highest Accredited Experts
Most organisations cannot resource their IT team sufficiently to hold expert knowledge in every technology. To ensure we deliver the right solution to our customers, we offer a CDW application and desktop delivery team comprising some of the world's leading experts on Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare software architectures.
- CDW has a dedicated EUC solutions practice that provides thought leadership, solution design, integration planning and technical design authority
- We are an accredited and authorised solutions expert for Apple
- CDW has 11 team members certified to Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA) level - Citrix's highest level technical accreditation.
- At CDW, we run quarterly standard and quality sessions with all our EUC consultants to define our approach, best practices for build and deployment.
- CDW is represented by a Solutions Architect on the Citrix Partner Technical Expert Council (PTEC), one of only five members in the UK.
- CDW is a VMware Premier Partner, the highest level of partner accreditation available. The team includes individuals qualified at VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) level and over twenty VMware Certified Professionals (VCP)
We're focused on building powerful, simple-to-manage solutions for our customers.
How we can help...
At CDW, we find the right solution to your End User Computing challenges. If you would like to discuss how we can help you with your desktop and application architecture, please do get in touch.