ServiceWorks Colocation Services
With IT outages more damaging to a business’ reputation and bottom line than ever, it is vital to have the right location, or locations, from which to host your organisation’s mission-critical applications.
Safe, Secure Application Hosting
IT departments face an on-going challenge to ensure that their applications are supported by a safe, resilient datacentre infrastructure. CDW delivers secure, multi-location managed hosting and colocation, allowing customers to expand their Data Centre footprint flexibly and cost-effectively.
Data is such a critical asset in modern business that the Data Centre has moved to the heart of the organisation. CDW delivers colocation and managed hosting solutions that deliver the benefits of an on-site facility, with the cost and management challenge significantly reduced.
- With extensive colocation and connectivity options, we offer a simple transition from internal infrastructure management
- We take a flexible, customer-centric approach to colocation, tailoring the pace of change to fit each organisation’s roadmap
- CDW offers storage replication services to help customers manage data migrations smoothly and securely
- All CDW Data Centres are connected by a 10 Gigabit backbone network, providing fast, reliable connectivity across multiple sites
- Our ServiceWorks network hub enables rapid network integration, with connectivity available from major suppliers, including Virgin
Cost-effective, risk-free management is critical to the modern Data Centre. CDW’s Data Centre locations are built to keep your critical operations safe and secure, with maximum efficiency.
- CDW’s Data Centres are designed to the highest industry standards, built to BREEAM (EU) standards for lower power consumption and are supported 24/7 by a dedicated team
- Our Redhill Data Centre is ideally located for operations in London and the South East, with additional facilities in Cheshire, Cambridgeshire and Surrey
- CDW Data Centres all feature dual authentication and biometric scanning as well as card key access control and CCTV coverage with digital recording and archiving
- Each facility is also protected from fire risks, with double interlock pre-action water mist systems installed and overhead and under-floor smoke detection
We’re focused on providing our customers with secure, flexible Data Centre support.
How we can help…
CDW runs world-class Data Centre facilities so that our customers can trust in the services we provide. Find out more about how our colocation services can help support your business-critical applications.