ServiceWorks Assure - Disaster Recovery as a Service
Protecting critical server workloads is now an essential part of business management and yet disaster recovery (DR) processes often go untested. When you really need them they can prove unreliable, using out of date systems and requiring excessive time to bring the business back online.
A Predictable Approach
For many organisations, DR is typically an unused insurance policy in the form of a dormant infrastructure at a secondary site. But its failure can lead to lost revenue and reduced creditability. CDW’s ServiceWorks Assure cloud solution removes the cost and effort associated with highly-available compute and disaster recovery replication.
Cost-Effective and Scalable
Knowing how best to design and operate your business continuity plans is a significant challenge. With CDW ServiceWorks Assure, you’ll have certainty about getting your business back online in a timeframe that won’t damage your reputation.
- ServiceWorks Assure offers innovative design and deployment of cloud technologies, making failover a stable and predictable operation
- Simple to deploy and operate, ServiceWorks Assure integrates seamlessly into your existing infrastructure without re-architecting your estate
- Scalable up or down as required, with a monthly billing structure, it offers predictable financial outlay
- Optional self-service capability enables you to monitor and even perform failover to the CDW cloud yourself if desired.
Protecting your Systems
Disaster recovery has traditionally been a point in time activity, relying on the last good snapshot of data. ServiceWorks Assure provides granular replication through continuous data replication technology, whilst ensuring all data is WAN optimised before being sent.
- Your data is always current, with aggressive Recovery Point Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs)
- Server workloads are replicated to CDW’s ServiceWorks Compute solution, an enterprise-class cloud infrastructure capable of supporting tens of thousands of workloads
- ServiceWorks Assure can also provide extended protection for remote branch offices (ROBOs).
Any business putting its data into the cloud wants to know who is managing it. With all CDW’s services and solutions, our customers have named account and service delivery managers, who are supported by industry-leading technology experts.
- CDW is a Zerto accredited Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and our team includes over 450 technical services experts with the highest industry accreditations
- Our Service Desk team is available 24/7 for all levels of technical support
- CDW operates world-class datacentre facilities which are power-efficient and sustainable to BREEAM standards.
With ServiceWorks Assure, you benefit from efficient replication and rapid disaster recovery capability – so you can keep your business operating with minimal downtime or fuss.
How we can help…
At CDW, we’ve built our cloud to deliver flexible, affordable and transparent IT solutions. If you are interested in finding out more about CDW ServiceWorks Assure, please get in touch.