IT Staffing- Onsite Deployment and Engineering
Resourcing for every need within your organisation is often not economically viable. A project may require skills that don’t exist in the team, but timescales make increasing your headcount unrealistic. And with each additional staff member you hire, you face significant overhead costs.
Flexibility and expertise
The complexity of IT is increasing, making technical skillsets an almost business critical issue. Our Onsite & Deployment Engineering offers customers an alternative approach to in-house resourcing, with a flexible mechanism for covering the expertise needed by your organisation, on a timeframe that matches your projects.
Deployment at any Skill Level
Recruiting IT professionals with the right skill profile can be costly and frustrating. With expertise across a wide range of technologies and sectors, CDW can provide technical experts where and when they are needed.
- CDW engineers are vendor-accredited, with broad areas of technical expertise
- We cover events such as deployment projects, long term sickness and employee leave, and can provide experienced project management
- We work in coordination with CDW Service Desk, providing you with first line and second line support and expertise
- This approach offers simplified resource management through an OPEX model.
Adding to your Team without the Management Challenge
The costs of adding to your headcount are not just financial – there is the added responsibility of proper employee management and development. CDW provides customers with a continual stream of accredited engineers free of the usual investments of a permanent staff member.
- CDW provides a dedicated resource manager for any HR issues relating to our engineers, and to ensure their on-going development without having to factor them into their HR structure
- We ensure there is no disruption to your business with contingency cover for holiday and sickness.
A Complete IT Skillset
Whatever technologies operate within your infrastructure, CDW’s engineers can support you. Our services include:
- Delivery and installation of hardware, software, racking and cabinets
- Imaging support, configuration and on-going troubleshooting across a wide range of desktop and server hardware
- Network administration and management
- Management of associated stock and third parties
We help you achieve the benefits of a fully resourced IT department, even if budget or headcount limitations are challenging your available skillsets.
How we can help…
CDW provides accredited engineers to fulfill operational needs, over a flexible timeframe. Contact us to find out more about how our team can become part of your team.