A highly reliable and efficient IT infrastructure is the foundation of a successful business. No matter how small the problem, faults in your hardware or software can prove extremely disruptive to normal business operations, especially when it isn’t dealt with immediately.
When any part of your infrastructure malfunctions, you want to know your staff can return to full productivity without delay. CDW’s team of vendor accredited field engineers and hardware specialists are able to provide around the clock support and essential repairs in the shortest possible timeframe.
Expertise On-Site - Whenever you need it
Delivering on-site support for an organisation demands a precarious balance of staffing, equipment stocking, management of skill profiles and availability to complete on-going projects. To remove the burden of resourcing and costs, CDW offers a comprehensive field engineering service.
- We guarantee an engineer on site, in accordance with an SLA designed to suit your business
- Our team of 75+ field engineers and hardware specialists are all vendor-accredited and trained to the most recent industry and manufacturer standards. This allows them to offer immediate critical specialist care and support
- CDW’s technical team is able to offer the necessary support to customer sites based across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific
- The team is equipped to repair almost any equipment such as laptops, servers and printers
- We offer warranty services on behalf of vendors, service stock management, service configuration and end of life services.
Access to Part and Inventory Spares
Some equipment failures are predictable and manageable. Others are difficult to predict; you don’t know when they’ll happen or on what scale. CDW has an extensive national warehousing and distribution network which allows us to provision our customers with exactly the parts they need.
- Our team has access to an unparalleled inventory of parts and spares that are seamlessly dispatched and delivered to our engineers through our nationwide network of collection points
- When a CDW engineer arrives on site they will understand what is needed to complete the job, and will provide the relevant parts as required.
Not all elements of your infrastructure are mission critical and not all businesses prioritise their IT estate in the same way. CDW’s field engineering contracts are designed around each customers’ unique requirements.
- CDW customers have the flexibility to choose from a range of service level agreements according to their needs and budget
- Our service contracts can be tailored to ensure you receive the right support for your business, and not a pre-determined plan.
We’re committed to restoring our customers’ operations in the fastest time possible.
CDW’s field engineers are focussed on resolving IT problems efficiently and reliably, find out how CDW can help using the online enquiry form.