We are delighted to share that CDW UK coworkers have been shortlisted for seven categories in the CRN Women in Channel 2019 Awards.
The CRN Awards will recognise the achievements of the entrepreneurs, leaders and exceptional employees who can act as role models for young females considering a career in the IT industry.
The winners will be selected on 15 August ahead of the awards ceremony on 17 October.
Dan Laws, Managing Director UK & VP International said "We are delighted with the number of CDW UK co-workers that have made the CRN Women in Channel Awards shortlist. To have a total of seven women shortlisted across different categories is testament to the female talent we have across all areas of our business.”
Congratulations to our nominees:
- Jess Poulter, Senior Marketing Executive - Marketing Employee of the Year (Reseller/Services)
- Karen Soriano, Account Director - Sales Employee of the Year (Reseller/Services)
- Hayley Doyle, Customer Advocacy & Communications Manager - Role Model of the Year (Reseller/Services)
- Corrin Davis, Warehouse Manager - Unsung Hero (Reseller/Services)
- Geet Sohal, Public Sector Account Manager - Outstanding Returner Award
- Kerry Dobinson, Cloud Delivery Project Manager - Technical Employee of the Year
- Beth Whomsley, Project Coordinator, Graduate/Apprentice of the Year
About CDW UK
CDW is a company with an international presence in both private and public sector IT, and through our global supply chain provide products and services in over 160 countries. Our team possesses the industry’s highest achievable accreditations, which means our customers can focus on running their business, not on managing their IT. For more information, visit www.uk.cdw.com.
CRN provides business news and resources for the UK technology channel; IT distributors, resellers and VARs. Read more about the Women in Channel Awards here.