CDW was honored with a Cisco Global Award for Architectural Excellence in Enterprise Networks at Cisco’s annual partner conference in Dallas. CDW also received 12 regional and theatre/area awards.
The Cisco Partner Summit Global Awards are designed to recognise superior business practices and reward best-in-class methodologies. Areas of consideration include innovative processes, architecture-led successes, strategic business outcome-focused programs, seizing new opportunities and sales approaches.
"I am pleased to recognize these exemplary partners who continue to push the envelope to drive value for our customers. They continue to demonstrate outstanding leadership and bold innovation to respond to the hyper-changing world," said Wendy Bahr, senior vice president, Global Partner Organisation, Cisco. "I am thrilled to present the Architectural Excellence Partner of the Year Award for Enterprise Networks to CDW in recognition of its outstanding achievement in helping customers transform, grow and succeed."
Cisco Partner Summit Global awards reflect the top-performing partners within specific technology markets across all geographical regions. All award recipients are selected by a group of Cisco Global Partner Organisation and regional executives.
"CDW celebrates its longstanding partnership with Cisco and its ongoing recognition as one of Cisco's leading solutions provider partners," said Matt Troka, senior vice president, product and partner management, CDW. "This award is a credit to our outstanding services, networking solutions and sales teams, who work closely with Cisco at all levels and in all geographies to deliver leading-edge IT solutions to our customers."
In addition to the global award, Cisco presented CDW, CDW-G, CDW Canada and CDW UK a total of 12 regional and theatre/area awards:
- Partner of the Year: United States
- Partner of the Year: Commercial Segment
- Public Sector Architectural Excellence – Enterprise Networking: U.S. Public Sector
- SLED (State/Local Government & Education) Partner of the Year: U.S. Public Sector
- Meraki Partner of the Year (CDW Canada)
- Architectural Excellence: Data Center (CDW UK)
- Area Partner of the Year: U.S. Central
- Cisco Capital Partner of the Year: U.S. Central
- Architectural Excellence- Enterprise Networking: U.S. East
- Commercial Partner of the Year: U.S. East
- Area Partner of the Year: U.S. South
- Commercial Partner of the Year: U.S. South
"We are proud of the top-to-bottom and multi-market alignment with Cisco that these awards represent," Troka said. "We work closely with our partners to serve customers of all sizes across North America and internationally."