Join CDW for a Next-Generation Security Workshop, with hands on ultimate test drive of Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform.
This event will provide a cybersecurity threat update for organisations and guests will be invited to participate in a hands-on workshop also. Choose between a Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall Ultimate Test Drive and/or Advanced Endpoint Ultimate Test Drive. Each hands-on experience workshop and test drive will run for approximatively three hours and free lunch will be provided. One lucky attendee will also win a Palo Alto Networks New PA-220.
Morning Session (9:30AM) - Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
An introduction to the NGFW, learn how to manage security policies using users and applications:
- Established policies to safely enable applications while restricting the others
- Enable sandbox threat analysis using WildFire to prevent unknown malware
- Configured policy that decrypts and inspects SSL Traffic
- Safely enable mobile devices using GlobalProtect
Afternoon Session (2PM) - Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP)
Learn how to defeat an adversary at the endpoint:
- Effortless approach to managing attacks
- Break down the sophisticated threat lifecycle
- Prevent successful execution of advanced attacks originating from executables, data files or network-based exploits
- Take on the roles of the targeted individual, attacker and security professional
- Understand the chain-like nature of exploits
- Experience the power of advanced execution control and cloud intelligence
Register using the button below, please specify which session you would like to attend in the comments section.
Please note for each session you will be required to bring your own laptop.
Back to all events