On May 25th 2018 we will see the activation of the greatest change to Data Privacy since the mid 90’s across the EU. As a result the General Data Protection Regulation will have a profound effect on companies, their partners and how they need to respond to ensure compliancy whilst meeting customer expectations.
Intel, OneTrust and CDW invite you to join us at the OXO2 for an exclusive seminar to hear about the the dynamics we face in today’s evolving industry and how we can continue to deliver on customer expectations with greater data and infrastructure security.
Topics of discussion include:
- Security challenges facing the industry today and tomorrow.
- GDPR 101: Getting the basics right.
- Turning Security into a competitive opportunity.
- What are the key components to achieving GDPR compliance.
- The need to work with the right CSP.
- High level overview of what technologies and platforms are available today.
Guest Speaker: Richard Curran, Chief Security Officer, Intel Corporation
Please download the PDF Invitation and Agenda for further information on the Intel, OneTrust and CDW Preparing for the Future of GDPR event.
To confirm your place, please click the button below to register online. We look forward to seeing you there.
Back to all events