Moving Your Business Toward Secure, Software Defined Wide Area Networks
Join Masergy and CDW for a unique view into upcoming innovations in wide area networks and cyber security. This two-part talk will discuss the challenges, advantages and pitfalls of some of the hottest technologies and describe how businesses can truly transform their information technology.
- What is the history and evolution of wide area networks, unified communications and cyber security?
- What are some of the best practices for seamless migration to programmable technologies of the fifth generations?
- How will a programmable and secure IT infrastructure enable business agility?
- What is the history and evolution of the five generations of cyber defense and security?
- How can global enterprises possibly hope to defend themselves from Advanced Persistent Threats?
- What are some of best practices for enterprises around security? How can CIO's and CISO's prepare their corporations to face the onslaught of new threats?
If you have any questions, require further information or have special dietary requirements please email CDWevents@uk.cdw.comDownload Details
Register Back to all events