Closing date: 31 January 2020
Ref Num: A7451
CDW UK seeks Warehouse Supervisor to join the team in Rugby.
- Self-motivated and proactive?
- Capable of multi-tasking, efficiently managing time and resources?
- Receptive and approachable, with excellent communication skills?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 31 January 2020, quoting reference A7451.
This successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership, training and development of the teams as well as developing existing and new KPIs to accurately measure the performance in all departmental areas.
View the job specification for further information on the role and day to day responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of all warehouse operational roles
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance KPIs
- Ability to create, maintain and analyse data
- Cost saving initiatives
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.