Closing date: 01 September 2020
Ref Num: A8308
CDW UK seeks Warehouse Supervisor to join the team in Rugby.
- Have excellent communication, and organisational skills?
- Have the ability to work to challenging deadlines?
- Have experience in leading and developing a team?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 1 September 2020, quoting reference A8308.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading, directing and developing a team, identifying areas for process and training improvement.
Due to business growth you will need to ensure the team are aligned and fully understand the expectations of their role and responsibilities.
Read more in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of all warehouse operational roles
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance KPIs
- Ability to create, maintain and analyse data
- Cost saving initiatives
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.