Warehouse Senior Supervisor
Closing date: 12 October 2019
Ref Num: A6868
CDW UK seeks Warehouse Senior Supervisor to join the team in Rugby.
- Able to work to challenging deadlines
- Confident in multi-tasking and managing your own time
- Driven by continuous development and improvement of a team
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 12 October 2019, quoting reference A6868.
This position is ideal for someone who wants to make a difference and be responsible for positive change. You will command a strong senior presence, and build a team of high performing Supervisors. You will be pivotal in providing leadership and direction to your team.
View the job specification for further information on the role and day to day responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Receiving, Shipping and Stock Control
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance KPIs
- Target setting
- Overtime management
- Performance appraisals, disciplinary interviews, recruitment interviews, absence management
- Analytical skills
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.