VAT Analyst (12 month contract)
Closing date: 28 June 2019
Ref Num: A6204
CDW UK seeks VAT Analyst to join the team in London for a 12 month contract.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and to prioritise tasks effectively?
- Self-motivated and driven by challenges?
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 28 June 2019. Please quote reference A6204 when applying.
The VAT Analyst will carry out the following duties:
- Perform VAT compliance for group entities in the UK and overseas. This involves both preparation of some returns in house as well as organising and collating data for external advisors in the case of outsourced returns
- Working closely with finance and wider business on collating data and implementing procedures and controls
- Assisting in implementation of Making Tax Digital project
- Responding to general business queries on VAT compliance issues
- Co-ordinating with external advisors
- Corresponding with tax authorities where relevant
- Documenting reporting procedures and policies
- Co-ordinate tax deadlines with key stakeholders;
Knowledge and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role within Finance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in a US-owned multinational would be preferable
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.