Technology Lifecycle BDM
Closing date: 11 June 2019
Ref Num: A6214
CDW UK seeks ambitious, articulate, credible and pragmatic Technology Lifecycle Business Development Manager to join the team in London.
- Passionate, particularly about the area of specialist?
- Quality and detail orientated?
- Positive and able to influence others?
When applying please quote reference A6214. Your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 11 June 2019...
The successful applicant will drive the commercial outcome for CDW through deal management, customer engagement and following through deal to closure.
Download the job specification for further details.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Software Asset Management
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets and objectives
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills, strong work ethic
- Previously demonstrated the ability to relate to senior management and director level sponsors
- Strong knowledge of SaaS solutions for a broad range of IT vendors
- Strong knowledge of the changes currently taking place relating to the way in which organisations are consuming cloud services
- Excellent written communication skills
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- At least 5 years experience of working in IT Channel
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint & Dynamics
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.