Technical Design Authority
Closing date: 25 March 2019
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: A5712/A5713/A5714
CDW UK seeks Technical Design Authority with leadership qualities and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Motivated by what you do?
- Open, honest and approachable at all times?
- Able to technically and professional coach others?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 25 March 2019.
The successful applicant will work with the wider CDW organisation and partners on pre-sales and pipeline opportunities, assisting with exploratory client discussions, high level designs, estimating resource costs, preparing bid responses and peer reviewing proposals where these opportunities are of a multi-vendor, multi-technology, or highly-complex nature.
Download the job specification for further details of the day to day responsibilities of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Holds, maintains and continues to develop industry-recognised expert-level technical relevance for core specialisations, plus additional skills in other areas, through prior experience from being involved in delivering complex projects, appropriate vendor certifications, technical training in core and associated skills (multi-skilled), vendor relationships, industry awareness and attendance / participation in trade/vendor events
- Desire and proven capability to deliver quality projects/outputs and team leadership.
- Is able to continually demonstrate exceptional skills in time-management, planning, sales and all types of communication
- Has proven extensive commercial awareness, able to protect the interests of CDW in all aspects of professional services delivery
- Is able to continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement
- Deep technical and commercial understanding of 3 of more of the following, and a general appreciation of the remainder, with exposure to defining, working with and delivering against general referenced architectures:
o Private and Public Cloud solutions
o Hybrid Solutions
o Infrastructure and converged infrastructure solutions
o End User Compute and End user devices
o Cloud Application development and containers
o Modern Workplace / Digital Transformation
If you are interested, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.