Technical Consultant, Networking and Security (24 month FTC)
Closing date: 05 July 2019
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: A5996
CDW seeks Technical Consultant, Networking and Security to join us for a 24 month contract.
- Keen to motivate, mentor and coach others?
- Able to work on your own initiative or as a team towards agreed common goals?
- Motivated to achieve commercial, departmental, and personal goals and targets?
If so the recruitment team would like to hear from you by 5 July 2019.
The role of Technical Consultant within CDW Professional Services is to consult, design, plan and implement complex technical projects. The Technical Consultant will also support the Sales and Solutions teams to provide the technical expertise required to close sales opportunities, and propose the current plan to better serve our customers. This will typically involve technical presentations, solution demonstrations, solution design/configuration, proposals, bid response documentation, Statement of Work creation, HLD and LLD documentation.
View the job specification for more information.
Knowledge and Experience
- Technically lead from the front
- Proven track record and exposure to: ACI / SDA / DNAC / HPE Networking & Switching / HPE Aruba / Nexus Family range (configuration & troubleshooting) / Security exposure to Cisco ISE, ASA & Firepower / VMware NSX-V and or NSX-T supported with great VMware experience
- Holds, maintains and continues to develop industry-recognised expert-level technical relevance through prior experience from being involved in delivering complex projects, appropriate vendor certifications, technical training in core and associated skills (multi-skilled), vendor relationships, industry awareness and attendance / participation in trade/vendor events
- Is able to continually demonstrate exceptional skills in time-management, planning, sales and all types of communication
- Has proven extensive commercial awareness, able to protect the interests of CDW in all aspects of professional services delivery
- Is able to continually demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and experience of technical infrastructure hardware, software and solutions, as well as extensive expert-level technical experience in one or more relevant fields
- Is able to continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement
- Prior experience working in an IT Services organisation, IT channel, or value-added reseller.
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.