Support Services Business Development Manager
Closing date: 10 May 2019
Ref Num: A5736
CDW UK seeks quality and detail orientated individual to join the team as Support Services Business Development Manager, based in London.
- Passionate, particularly about the area of specialist focus?
- Quality and detail orientated?
- An excellent communicator in all forms?
If so the recruitment team wishes to hear from you by 8 May 2019, quoting reference A5736.
Download the job specification to explore the requirements of the role and the accompanying responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Field Sales experience at selling Services, into the Enterprise and SME markets
- Understanding of value added reseller environment beneficial
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Must be professional and a confident communicator at all levels
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a logical thought process and the ability to get things done
- Experience working in a commercial environment preferred
- Contribute additional value, ability to think laterally
- Preferred specialist knowledge of Cisco services, systems and toolsets
- Must be good working under pressure to tight time scales
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (able to create & apply formulas)
- Must have high level of consistency and accuracy in data keying and documentation production.
- You must be a strong communicator able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.