Supply Chain Coordinator
Closing date: 27 August 2019
Ref Num: A6733
CDW UK seeks Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team in Rugby.
- Honest and hard-working?
- Able to motivate others?
- Able to work to challenging deadlines?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 27 August 2019 quoting reference A6733.
The successful applicant will assist the Supply Chain Leadership team in the day to day administration and coordination of the National Distribution Centre.
This is a term time role only, hours will be 9am-3pm.
Download the job specification here to learn more.
Knowledge and Experience
• Strong administration skills
• Experience with PA/EA/Office Manager/Administration
• Setting deadlines and driving accountability
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships
• Project coordination
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.