Closing date: 11 December 2018
Ref Num: A5080
The CDW UK Solutions department are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Solutions Specialist to join the team in London.
- Passionate about technology, with a good understanding of CDW’s network vendors?
- Quality and detail orientated with excellent organisation and time management skills?
- Positive, innovative and articulate, with the ability to drive an individual plan based on business strategy?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 11 December 2018.
With a broad understanding of Networking, the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering that message to customers, and helping them define network solutions that meet their needs. The work will take the form of individual customer pre sales mostly by remote means but potentially at client site.
Additionally, he or she will build and develop strong peer to peer relationships with our consultancy team, driving the documentation and adoption of agreed standards within our deployments.
This role is primarily Pre-Sales, a commercial acumen is key to ensuring clients receive the best advice both technically and from an industry trends perspective. For more information on the role, download the job spec here.
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a Pre-Sales or senior consulting
- Strong capabilities with at least one top tier network vendor, such as Cisco, HP or Aruba.
- Assessing requirements and defining network technology services and solutions for our customers
- End to end security solutions for customers, from cloud to firewalling to application to endpoint
- Independent and relevant certifications (such as CCNA, CCNP)
- Ability to learn or understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.