Closing date: 13 February 2019
Ref Num: A5166
The CDW UK Solutions department are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Solutions Specialist to join the team in Manchester.
- Motivated by working in a busy environment?
- Passionate about technology and the impact it can have on the business and our customers?
- Quality and detail orientated?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 13 February.
With an understanding of core DC technologies including servers, storage, virtualisation, backup, networking and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), you will be responsible for working with CDW Sales teams and customers to qualify opportunities, understand requirements and define appropriate solutions.
For more information on the role, download the job spec here.
Knowledge and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in either a channel-presales or a hands-on technical consulting/support role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure.
Detailed knowledge of and ideally relevant accreditation is required in 3 or more of the following technologies and one or more of the respective vendors for each (*highly desired):
- Server Platforms (HPE, *Dell EMC, Lenovo, Cisco, IBM)
- Enterprise Storage Platforms (HPE, *Dell EMC, NetApp, IBM, Pure)
- Virtualisation (VMware, Microsoft)
- HCI (Nutanix, VMware, Microsoft, Dell EMC, HPE)
- Networking (HPE, Aruba, Cisco)
- Backup (Veeam, Commvault, Veritas, Rubrik, Cohesity)
- Disaster Recovery (Zerto, Microsoft ASR, Veeam)
- IaaS (Azure, AWS)
- Microsoft Windows Server
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.