Closing date: 22 May 2020
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: A7519
CDW seeks self-driven Solutions Architect to join the team.
- Have excellent communication skills?
- Have the ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle?
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
If so the recruitment team would like to hear from you by 22 May 2020 quoting reference A7519.
With a broad understanding of modern workspace and collaboration technologies including the Microsoft 365 suite, identity platforms, messaging systems and device management solutions, the successful applicant will be responsible for working with CDW Sales teams and customers to qualify opportunities, understand requirements and define appropriate solutions.
View more information in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
- Pre-sales capabilities with a focus on designing complex solutions for a range of customers, from Mid-market to Enterprise scale
- 5+ years of experience in either a channel-presales or a hands-on technical consulting/support role with at least 3 years of majority presales
- Experience of designing successfully delivered platforms, including the production of proposals, high level designs, RFP responses, PS estimates and migration strategies
- Knowledge and ideally relevant accreditation is required across the following technologies:
- Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business)
- Identity Systems (Active Directory, Azure AD, Okta)
- Azure Information Protection
- Device Management (Intune, SCCM)
- Windows 10
- Exchange Server
- Migration Toolsets (e.g. Quest, Binary Tree)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.