Closing date: 12 July 2019
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: A6379
CDW seeks experienced Solutions Architect to join the team.
- Self-driven and motivated?
- A fast learner that is able to adapt to new technology?
- Keen to drive an individual plan based on business strategy?
If so the recruitment team would like to hear from you by 12 July 2019 quoting reference A6379.
The Azure Solutions Architect is responsible for supporting CDW Sales in the design and architecture of Solutions based on Cloud platforms. Travel will be required.
View more information in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
- Pre-sales and post-sales capabilities with a focus on the design of complex solutions for a range of customers, from Mid-market to Enterprise scale, including a strong background and/or understanding and appreciation for complimentary managed services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of designing and delivering secure cloud solutions on Azure with extensive knowledge about various cloud services
- At least 2 years of experience in designing deployment strategies for cloud/virtualization and implementation best practices
- Proven experience in both architecting Azure solutions/services and helping customers migrate to Azure
- Demonstrable experience of toolsets relevant to public cloud monitoring, migration and workload assessment
- The following Azure Certifications are highly desired; significant hands on experience may be substituted:
Certified Developing Azure Solutions (70-532)
Certified Implementing Azure Solutions (70-533)
Certified Architecting Azure Solutions (70-534)
- Knowledge/certification of other public cloud services such as AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform are desirable
- Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision-making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure and associated managed services attach
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.