Software Renewals Specialist
Closing date: 21 May 2019
Ref Num: A6155
CDW UK seeks Software Renewals Specialist to join the team in Basingstoke.
- Self-motivated and looking for a challenge?
- Confident to liaise with clients on a one-to-one basis?
- Able to perform to a high standard while working under pressure?
If so, the recruitment team wants to hear from by by 21 May 2019, quoting reference A6155.
The successful applicant will manage all aspects of software renewals for aligned sales teams, working proactively and managing all reactive requests within a reasonable SLA. He or she will add value around co-terming, consolidating, cross selling and upselling renewal opportunities.
Download the job specification for more details about the role and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to A-Level/GCSE or equivalent
- Minimum 12 months LAR, Reseller or Distribution renewals experience is a must
- Hold latest software sales and licensing accreditations or achieve within 6 months for Citrix (CCSP), VMware (VSP), Adobe (CSP), Symantec (SSE) and Microsoft (MLSE, MLSS, BVPS)
- Additional vendor accreditation is advantageous
- Working knowledge of Vendor Install Base Reports
- Analytical, with attention to detail
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Experience in dealing with Sales environment
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook, Visio
- Able to identify key deliveries and to prioritise
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Strong relationship building skills
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.