Software Confirmations Administrator
Closing date: 08 May 2019
Ref Num: A5957
CDW is looking for a balanced decision maker to join the team in Basingstoke as a Software Confirmations Administrator.
- Self-motivated and looking for a challenge?
- Professional with the confidence to liaise with clients on a one-to-one basis?
- Passionate about what you do?
If so the recruitment team would like to hear from you by 8 May 2019, quoting reference A5957.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the undertaking of Software Administration functions and assisting the Software renewals team as and when required. He or she will be cross trained to provide cover for various aspects of software admin and renewals during busy periods, annual leave and sickness.
View the job specification for more details.
Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to A-Level/GCSE or equivalent
- Minimum 12 months LAR, Reseller or Distribution software admin/renewals experience or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Vendor Install Base Reports
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Experience of working in a Sales environment is desirable
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook, Visio
- Able to identify key deliveries and to prioritise
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Strong relationship building skills
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.