Closing date: 18 November 2019
Ref Num: A7142
CDW UK Seeks On-Site Engineer to join the team in London.
- Confident in your time management skills?
- Familiar with solving problems?
- A proactive worker?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 18th November 2019. Please quote reference A7142 in your application.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support for internal and external users, for all IT issues. Additionally they will provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware, software, printers, mobile phones, email, and operating systems as requested.
Download the job specification for more information.
Knowledge and Experience
- MIS/CIS degree or related discipline is desired; AA/AS degree in computer related field or 1-3 years of helpdesk experience in a business environment or a combination of education and experience that enables performance of all aspects of the position meets minimum requirements
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of Gmail and Gmail administration
- Knowledge of Remote Access and Remote Desktop software (Join.me, GoTo, TeamViewer)
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer systems, Android and iPhone technology. Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet critical deadlines. Ability to maintain a working knowledge of all software to effectively support end users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work in conjunction with company executives, managers, and employees. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions. Ability to proactively recognize and implement superior customer service
- Knowledge of network connections, systems, and technical installation. Knowledge of computer systems and applications. Knowledge of PC and Mac hardware, Microsoft operating systems (Win7), OSX and application software. Ability to understand the day to day maintaining of computer equipment and office electronics
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.