Closing date: 29 November 2019
Ref Num: A7174
CDW UK seeks reliable and professional On-Site Engineer to join the team.
- A punctual and reliable individual
- Confident in your problem solving skills
- Organised with your time management
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 29 November 2019!
The successful applicant will assist in the provision of technical day to day support for Coworkers and assist in Internal IT project work. They will deliver deployment and desktop services to support the day to day running of the CDW-UK desktop estate and to support project initiatives that are being under taken by CDW-UK Internal IT.
For full details please download the job spec here.
- GCSE or equivalent
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- ITIL Foundation
- MCSA: Windows 10
Experience and Skills
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of AD to manage user accounts
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS
- Customer support skills
- Good all round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix to complete investigations on printers, laptops, desktops and network devices
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.