Closing date: 30 August 2019
Ref Num: A6732
CDW UK seeks reliable and professional On-Site Engineer to join the team.
- Able to build productive working relationships?
- An efficient communicator?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 30 August 2019!
As our Site Engineer your focus will be providing technical support for the End User Technology environment involving desktop computing and corporate IT services (e.g. telephony, email, AD, etc.) within our IT Service delivery team. You will also be required to perform on site installations and troubleshooting on a wide range of products in a software or hardware environment.
For full details please download the job spec here.
- GCSE or equivalent
- Technical - CDW L1 / L2
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Server +
- CompTIA Network +
- ITIL Foundation
Experience and Skills
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Experience working on a 2nd line service desk
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Time management and Organisational skills
- Flexibility – nationwide travel may be required
- A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of products
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer support skills
- Experience of user move and changes
- Good all round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.