Closing date: 12 March 2018
Ref Num: 3416
CDW UK seeks analytical team player to join the team providing Services Support in London.
Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you will be an integral member of the team?
• Organised with excellent administration skills?
• Self-motivated with an ability to problem solve?
• Analytical with attention to detail?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 12 March 2018!
• Liaise extensively with Account Manager/ Vendor’s on order / invoice queries relating to Professional Services
• Liaising with vendors if work has been completed / Updating back orders for Professional Services
• Reconcile timesheets / invoices - reviewing, auditing and approving for Professional Services
• Engineer Sign off / SOW for Professional Services
• Ensure all billable customers are invoiced on time for work completed each month
• Ensure specific contractors are paid within agreed payment terms
• Engineer Timesheets - ensuring compliance with procedure/deadlines, and full administration
• Shipping of SOR’s - Liaise with Manager (PM or RM)/resource responsible for the works, to confirm quantity and levels are correct
• Trend spotting analysis and productivity reporting
• Ad-hoc duties as and when required
• Educated to A-Level/GCSE or equivalent will be considered.
Experience and Skills
• Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
• Experience in dealing with Sales environment
• Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook, Visio
• Able to identify key deliveries and to prioritise
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
• Strong relationship building skills
In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months after which time it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.