Closing date: 16 November 2019
Ref Num: A6587
CDW UK seeks Services Accountant to join the team in London.
- Confident in prioritising tasks
- Driven by results
- An organised individual
When applying please quote A6587. Your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 16 November 2019.
As the UK Services Accountant, you will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of the results of the Managed and Professional Services divisions of the UK Group for US GAAP purposes in addition to contributing to ongoing process improvements necessitated by continuing business growth.
View more information in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
- Project accountant with +4 years post qualification experience
- Experience of working in a project accounting role is essential
- Knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS/FRS102
- Experience acquired in multi-national US parent organisations is desirable
- Experience of Hyperion Financial Management system is desirable
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.