ServiceNet Renewals Coordinator
Closing date: 20 November 2018
Ref Num: A4987
CDW UK seeks highly enthusiastic, approachable ServiceNet Renewals Coordinator to join the team in Peterborough.
- Motivated to achieve targets?
- Able to thrive while working under pressure to tight time scales?
- Experienced in a fast faced environment?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 20 November 2018!
The role will involve developing relationships with internal business areas and suppliers. You must be a confident communicator at all levels and work well as part of a team. Primarily responsible for assisting account managers with quote generation, pricing queries and contract on boarding. Attention to detail and familiarity with vendor tools and systems is critical for this role. Working closely within the ServiceNet business development team, the role will support the management of on-going target metrics related with the attachment and renewal of associated services.
Download the full job specification here.
Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of value added reseller environment beneficial
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Must be professional and a confident communicator at all levels
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a logical thought process and the ability to get things done
- Experience working in a commercial environment preferred
- Contribute additional value, ability to think laterally
- Must be good working under pressure to tight time scales
- Previous administration experience in a similar role is preferable
- You must be a strong communicator able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.