ServiceNet Coordinator (Six Month FTC)
Closing date: 28 February 2020
Ref Num: A7573
CDW UK has an opening for a highly enthusiastic, approachable ServiceNet Coordinator to join the team working from our Basingstoke office. This role is offered as a six month fixed term contract.
- Have excellent communication skills?
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills?
- Have experience working in a commercial environment?
If so we want to hear from you by 28 February 2020. Please quote reference A7573 when applying.
The role is responsible for the day to day administration and support of the Servicenet service sales function. This includes ordering of vendor support contracts including using associated vendor tools as required by the account managers and the business development team. A detailed understanding of contracted services and CDW’s internal systems is fundamental to the role.
The role will involve developing relationships with internal business areas and suppliers. You must be a confident communicator at all levels and work well as part of a team. Primarily responsible for assisting account managers with quote generation, pricing queries and contract on boarding. Attention to detail and familiarity with vendor tools and systems is critical for this role. Working closely within the ServiceNet business development team, the role will support the management of on-going target metrics related with the attachment and renewal of associated services.
Read more in the job description.
Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of value added reseller environment beneficial
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Must be professional and a confident communicator at all levels
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a logical thought process and the ability to get things done
- Experience working in a commercial environment preferred
- Contribute additional value, ability to think laterally
- Preferred specialist knowledge of Cisco services, systems and toolsets
- Must be good working under pressure to tight time scales
- Previous administration experience in a similar role is preferable
- Must be pc literate – Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Office etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (able to create & apply formulas)
- Must have high level of consistency and accuracy in data keying and documentation production
- You must be a strong communicator able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.