Closing date: 17 May 2019
Ref Num: A6111
CDW UK seeks ServiceNet Coordinator to join the team in Peterborough.
- Highly enthusiastic, approachable and motivated to achieve targets?
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise workload effectively?
- Passionate and motivated to develop and improve existing services?
If so, the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 17 May 2019, quoting reference A6111.
The role will involve developing relationships with internal business areas and suppliers. You will be primarily responsible for assisting account managers with quote generation, pricing queries and contract on boarding. Working closely within the ServiceNet business development team, the role will support the management of on-going target metrics related with the attachment and renewal of associated services. The position will report to the service principals but will have relationships with sales, business development, contracts, service management and service transition departments.
Download the job specification to view the typical responsibilities of this role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding of value added reseller environment is beneficial
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Logical with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Experience working in a commercial environment is preferred
- Contribute additional value, ability to think laterally
- Must be good working under pressure to deadlines
- Previous administration experience in a similar role is preferable
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel with the ability to create & apply formulas
- Must have high level of consistency and accuracy in data entry and documentation production.
- Able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.