Service Transition Manager
Closing date: 14 December 2018
Ref Num: A4387
CDW UK seeks balanced decision maker to take on the role of Service Transition Manager.
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
- Motivated by working in a busy environment?
- Confident in liaising with customers and internal colleagues?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 14 December 2018.
The successful applicant will be responsible for project managing the on boarding of new or significantly changed Managed Services from point of Service Design, to handover in to live Operational Service Delivery. Download the job spec here for more information.
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Technical certifications are desirable
- Experience of running a variety of small, medium and large Managed Service Transitions desirable
- Previous experience of IT Managed Services Transition/take on is desirable
- Experience in a Service Delivery or Technical based role
- Experience and capability to manage multiple projects autonomously
- Commercial experience in the management of projects to budgetary constraints and where effective commercial change control has been incorporated
- Proven people management skills
- Ideally, an understanding of all of the Service Delivery departmental operations, systems, processes and structure
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio
To apply for this position email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter. In the meantime, take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.