Service Track Consultant
Closing date: 03 October 2018
Ref Num: 4635
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations, and providing subject matter expertise both to co-workers & customers?
• Passionate about learning and contributing?
• Self-motivated with a can-do attitude?
• Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on the 03 October 2018!
Service Track is CDW’s international customer portal, allowing them to manage their procurement processes. Users can create quotes, place orders, track deliveries and analyse their spend. We are looking for a candidate who can deliver demonstrations and provide subject matter expertise both to co-workers & customers.
This is a new role and is pivotal to the growth in the use of Service Track. You will be expected to perform this role both in the office and face to face with our customers. The role will be varied and challenging, and offers opportunity for career progress as our systems develop.
Download the full job spec here.
Knowledge and Experience
As Service Track an in house developed system, specific prior experience is not a prerequisite for this role and full training will be provided. However, any exposure to the following would be beneficial:
• Interest in or experience of purchasing portals an advantage but not essential.
• Prior experience of presenting or demonstrating products desirable
• Exposure to experience of selling techniques
• Knowledge of transactional and business processes an advantage
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW! Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.