Service Operations Training Manager
Closing date: 27 February 2019
Ref Num: A5587
CDW UK seeks Service Operations Training Manager.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work with all hierarchical levels?
- Passionate about what you do and making a different?
- Professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 27 February 2019!
The successful applicant will take ownership of CDW’s Service Operations Training Department including but not limited to, new starter training programs, refresher training programs for existing Service Operations coworkers, training initiatives/requirements driven by Service Improvement projects, training requirements for Managed Services projects, training on new R&D product releases, training on new client services being transitioned in to operation and coworker career development within Service Operations.
The Service Operations Training Manager will initially have one direct report and will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of all of the training initiatives below, either delivering these themselves or by assigning and managing training resources from within the Services Training Team or wider Service Operations teams.
Download the job spec here for full details of the key responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience of delivering highly effective and impactful training is a must for this role
- Knowledge and experience of IT Managed Services is a extremely desirable
- An understanding of CDW’s key tools and systems used within Service Operations is desirable
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.