Service Operations Team Leader
Closing date: 05 January 2018
Ref Num: 3015
The Service Desk team are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their team.
Are you looking for a fast-paced and challenging role where you will be a point of escalation for the team?
• Passionate about providing all CDW customers with the best level of customer service and support?
• Team focussed with a genuine passion for managing and leading individuals?
• An excellent communicator with good relationship management skills?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on the 5 January 2018!
The Service Operations Team Leader is responsible for leading and managing a team within the Service Desk to deliver effective service to CDW’s customers.
Knowledge and Experience
• Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
• Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Previous team management experience
• Practical experience of an external Managed Services provider
• This role requires the successful candidate to either hold SC Clearance or to be willing to go through the process of Clearance
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.