Service Operations Team Leader (OOH)
Closing date: 07 February 2019
Ref Num: A5339
CDW UK seeks Service Operations Team Leader to line manage a team of Service Desk Analysts, Support Specialists, Technical Engineers and Shift Leaders on an Out of Hours basis.
- Team focused with a genuine passion for leading individuals?
- Able to work as a team to deliver operational excellence?
- Patient, tolerant and a supportive leader?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 7 February 2019!
The successful applicant will provide leadership, guidance and support to a team of service desk analysts. This role requires you to either hold SC Clearance or to be willing to go through the process of Clearance. Download the job spec here for full details of the role and key responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous team management experience
- Practical experience of an external Managed Services provider
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.