Service Operations Analyst
Closing date: 18 February 2019
Ref Num: A5474
CDW UK seeks Service Operations Analyst to join the team in Peterborough.
- A highly motivated self-starter that is keen to work with all hierarchical levels?
- Passionate about what you do and making a difference?
- Tolerant and dependable under pressure?
The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring the ownership, progression and quality of CDW’s Hypercare, Service Escalations, Complaints and CSAT processes. Additionally, he or she will perform data analysis to establish trends and root causes and driving these towards service improvement.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of escalations or complaints management desirable
- Ability to translate technical in to non technical language and vice versa
- Experience and capability to multitask in pressurised situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of data analytics
- Experience of report writing is desirable
- A strong understanding of the ITIL lifecycle and in particular continual service improvement
- Experience of customer service required
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.