Service Improvement Analyst
Closing date: 26 June 2018
Ref Num: 3895
The Service Improvement team are currently recruiting for a passionate and enthusiastic addition to their department.
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will be responsible for carrying out project work to drive operational improvements?
•Tolerant and dependable under pressure while able to work to deadlines?
• A highly motivated self-starter?
• Able to demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills with the ability to multitask?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 26 June 2018!
• Service Improvement Projects – carry out project work to drive operational improvements identified during major escalations, complaints or other service breakdowns, issues or risks
• Quality Assurance – carry out quality assurance checks across a variety of service operational teams and functions to assess and monitor quality, procedural and SLA adherence. Identifying compliancy and non-compliancy and producing accurate reports
• Escalations/Complaints Reporting – responding to requests for escalations reports and producing quality, detailed and accurate reports that support the customer escalation/complaint process
• Service Improvement trend analysis – coordinating the delivery and successful outcome of trends and common issues established from escalations, complaints and ad hoc requests
• Service Improvement Tracker Administration & Management – ensuring that the SI tracker is up to date at all times in order to support reporting and trend analysis across escalations, complaints, supplier reviews, audits/compliance, SIP’s, corrective actions
• Audits & Compliance – coordinate projects and programs that deliver the required inputs to and outputs from various compliance and audit programs e.g. ISO.
• Supplier Reviews – prepare for and attend supplier reviews. Interrogate performance data in order to ensure it’s accuracy, initiate supplier run SIP’s when required
• Customer driven initiatives, manage customer specific SIPs for all of Service Operations
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience and capability to manage multiple initiatives and work streams autonomously
• Excellent communication skills
• A strong understanding of the ITIL lifecycle and in particular continual service improvement
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.