Service Desk Shift Leader
Closing date: 19 December 2018
Ref Num: A5124
The CDW UK Service Desk team are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their department.
- Team focussed with a passion for leading individuals?
- Keen to work as a team to deliver operational excellence?
- Analytical, with exceptional attention to detail?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on the 21 December 2018!
The successful applicant will provide support and a point of escalation to a team of service desk analysts and assist the Team Leader in their responsibilities whilst endeavouring to provide all CDW customers with the best level of customer service and support.
Download the job specification here for further details.
Knowledge and Experience
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous team management experience
- Multi lingual is an advantage
- Practical experience of an external Managed Services provider
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. In the meantime why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.