Service Desk Shift Leader (6 month FTC)
Closing date: 05 January 2018
Ref Num: 3050
The CDW UK Service Desk is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their team.
Are you looking for a fast-paced and challenging role where you will be a point of escalation for the team?
• Passionate about providing all CDW customers with the best level of customer service and support?
• Team focussed with a genuine passion for leading individuals?
• An excellent communicator with good relationship management skills?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 05 January 2018!
The successful applicant will;
• Provide support and a point of escalation to a team of service desk analysts and assist the Team Leader in their responsibilities
• Ensure company processes, procedures and contractual requirements are followed whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
• Endeavour to provide all CDW customers with the best level of customer service and support
• Maximise productivity and improve service delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs, OLAs and KPI targets
• Ensure process, procedural and contractual agreements are being followed correctly by the team
• Prepare daily, Weekly, Monthly & Ad-hoc reporting when required
• Be the point of escalation for both internal and external customers, taking ownership through to resolution
• Contribute to the timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations suggesting corrective actions to be discussed and agreed upon with the Team Leader
• Through monitoring, management and contribution ensure the team achieve and exceed relevant SLAs, OLAs and KPIs
• Identify and escalate any potential breach of service level or risk to CDW, where possible mitigating breach and managing to resolution
• Provide relevant stakeholders within Services with ad hoc reports
Knowledge and Experience
• Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
• Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Previous team management experience
• Practical experience of an external Managed Services provider
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.