Service Designer (12 Month Contract)
Closing date: 27 October 2019
Ref Num: A6910
CDW UK seeks Service Designer to join the team on a 12 month contract basis.
• Confident in presenting ideas at a technical and business level?
• Flexible and motivated to achieve a target?
• Self-motivated and able to prioritise you workload?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you! When applying please quote A6910. Your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 27 October 2019...
The Service Designer will interact closely with the Product Design team, Sales, Service Transition and Service Operations to provide an interface between CDW Sales and Services. They will provide High Level Design assistance in scoping customer’s service requirements when these are bespoke or fall outside of CDW’s standard catalogue services. Post contract award, they will coordinate and undertake low level Due Diligence and Service Design activities in order to produce fit for purpose Service Design Packages, covering the Client’s requirements and ensuring Delivery capability on behalf of Service Operations.
View the job specification to learn more.
Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience within the IT Managed Service Provider industry with proven experience of the Sales to Service lifecycle
- Ideally an in depth understand of CDW’s operational capabilities and delivery processes
- ITIL V3 Foundation and Intermediate qualifications in either Service Transition and/or Service Design
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.