Service Delivery Manager
Closing date: 07 December 2018
Ref Num: A5077
CDW is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Service Delivery Manager to work from our London office.
- Self-motivated and looking for a challenge?
- Experienced in a management role?
- Analytical with exceptional attention to detail?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 7 December 2018!
Download the job spec here to find out more about the daily activities and responsibilities of the role...
- Education - to A-level/GCSE or equivalent
- ITIL Accredited (relevant intermediate modules desired)
- Prince 2 (desired)
- Understanding of Service Management Methodologies and best practice
Experience and Skills
- Management experience required (Team Leader experience as a minimum)
- Demonstrable technical knowledge and understanding, with an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience in dealing with a sales environment
- Experience of report writing
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Able to identify key deliveries and to prioritise
- Demonstrable experience of working in an IT Service management capacity
- Experience of managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts
- Experience of Service Delivery, Project and Problem management across multiple industries and business cultures
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of CDW’s limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.