Closing date: 28 June 2019
Ref Num: A6221/A6220
CDW UK seeks Partner Manager to join the team in London.
- Motivated and driven with a desire for career development?
- Results-oriented and determined with great attention to detail?
- Able to thrive while working in a busy environment?
If so, the recruitment team would like to hear from you by 28 June 2019.
The Partner Manager is the product expert internally to promote the partner and a business manager externally to promote CDW UK. This position is also responsible for driving revenue, profitability and awareness for partners within partner management, sales and marketing.
Full details of the role and responsibilities are available in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of successful partner/alliance management, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead senior engagements (QBR’s, business alignment).
You will have strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through:
- Extensive sales, marketing or account management experience gained within the IT industry
- Knowledge of partner(s) product strategy & product offerings
- Communication & customer management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements
- Strong planning, organisation and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good general business acumen
- Modern computer literacy skills
- Proficient with Internet and email
- Keen to learn new technologies with understanding of IT products favourable
- High literacy and numeracy skills
- Passion for technology around new Innovation, ability to lead technology discussion without having to be the knowledge expert
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.