Senior Implementation Engineer
Closing date: 21 June 2018
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: 3905
CDW UK seeks Senior Implementation Engineer to join the team in London.
Are you looking for a new development opportunity where you will be responsible for providing Deployment Services for project work?
• Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
• Able to evaluate information quickly and identify key issues?
• Willing and able to deal with problem situations on a daily basis?
• Dedicated to satisfying clients and co-workers requests in a responsive and professional manner?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 21 June 2018!
The successful applicant will provide deployment services for project work and various other ad-hoc engagements.
The role is a diverse role which may require lots of travel and occasionally time away from home.
• Education - GCSE or equivalent.
• Technical - CDW L4
• CompTIA A+, N+, Server +
• MCSA / MCSE
• CCNA / CCNP
• ACSP / ACA
Experience and Skills
• Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent Time management and Organisational skills
• Flexibility – nationwide travel may be required
• A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems.
• Ability to work independently on a wide range of products
• Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
• Customer support skills
• Experience of user MAC’s
• Good all round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.