Senior Deployment Engineer
Closing date: 01 February 2019
Location: London (Customer Sites)
Ref Num: A5117
CDW UK seeks Senior Deployment Engineer.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responsible for delivering deployment services across a wide range of clients?
- Passionate about what you do?
- Punctual, reliable and professional?
- Motivated to deal with problem situations on a daily basis?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 1 February 2019 mentioning reference A5117!
The role is a diverse role which may require lots of travel and occasionally time away from home. Download the full job spec here to learn more about the key responsibilities.
• Education - GCSE or equivalent
• CompTIA A+
• CompTIA Server +
• CompTIA Network +
• ITIL Foundation
Experience and Skills
• Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems
• Ability to work independently on a wide range of products
• Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
• Customer support skills
• Experience of user MAC’s
• Good all round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.