Closing date: 24 August 2018
Ref Num: 4234
The CDW Deployment team are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their department.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for providing Deployment services across a wide range of clients?
• Passionate about building productive working relationships with local and remote personnel?
• Professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
• Quality driven and customer focused?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you on 24 August 2018!
The successful applicant will provide deployment services for project work and various other ad-hoc engagements, delivering deployment services across a wide range of clients, technologies and requirements.
He or she will be committed to own personal development, actively contributing to management appraisals and training.
Download the full job spec here.
• Education - GCSE or equivalent.
• Full UK Driving License
• CompTIA A
• CompTIA Network +
Experience and Skills
• Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
• Excellent communication skills
• Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
• Customer support skills
• Experience of user MAC’s
• Good all round understanding of hardware maintenance
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.