Security Technical Consultant
Closing date: 03 May 2018
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: 3313
Are you looking for a challenging role where you will be responsible for the execution of security projects, including the design, implementation and troubleshooting?
• Experienced in security consulting and comfortable working under pressure?
• An excellent communicator with the ability to build positive working relationships?
• Passionate and professional, with excellent problem solving skills?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 03 May 2018!
The Security Technical Consultant is responsible for the execution of security projects, including the design/implementation/health-checks/testing and troubleshooting. They are also responsible for creating best practices document and recommendations for relevant projects; working closely with Account managers, Project managers, Solution Architects, Customers and Practice lead; collaborating with other teams and constantly learning new and upcoming technologies.
The successful candidate will be required to design and deliver implementation services across a wide range of clients, technologies and requirements. Technologies will include Cisco Firewall with firepower, Palo Alto – Expert level, F5 Security, checkpoint, and occasional work on network projects.
Activities will include:
• Low level designs
• PALO Alto, F5, Checkpoint & Cisco firewalls– Small, medium & large size Design and implementation
• Firewall Designs, implementations and occasionally network projects.
• Top quality documentation of the projects
• Renew/upgrade certifications in timely manner.
• Liaise with other team members/managers/self-study to develop consulting & technical skills.
• Assist other team members on their projects.
• 5 years of predominantly security consulting experience preferably with a cisco Gold partner, or equivalent
• Full and clean UK Driving License
• CCIE Security or CCNP Security/PCNSE & or F5 security
• Palo alto Certifications & experience or F5 security Certifications & experience
• Networking background
• Any other equivalent certifications
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.