Security Solutions Specialist
Closing date: 28 June 2019
Ref Num: A6209
CDW UK seeks Security Solutions Specialist to join the team in London.
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
- Motivated by working in a busy environment?
- Proactive and always looking for a challenge?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 28 June 2019 quoting reference A6209!
The Security Solutions Specialist is responsible for supporting CDW Sales in the recommendation of Security Technologies and Solutions.
Download the full job specification for more details...
Knowledge and Experience
3+ years’ experience in a pre-sales security role or similar role with experience of designing / recommending security solutions within a range of customers, from Mid-market to Enterprise scale.
Detailed knowledge and (if appropriate) relevant accreditation is required in the following topics from products, marketplace and business practice perspectives:
- Understanding of Security Threats and Risks that affect all organisations
- Strong capabilities with at least one of the top tier security vendors, such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto Fortinet or F5.
- Good knowledge in security vendors such as Mimecast, Proofpoint, Crowdstrike, Varonis, Okta, FireEye, Symantec
- Capturing / Assessing requirements and defining security technology solutions (technology & services) for customers
- End to end security solutions for customers, everything from Data Governance, Endpoint Security, Network Security to Cloud Security
- Expertise within Azure, AWS or GCP will be advantageous
- Security Vendor Accreditations will be advantageous
Cost modelling and business case assistance internally and for customers in the delivery of these solutions
Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision-making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.