Security Solutions Architect
Closing date: 19 December 2018
Location: London or Work From Home
Ref Num: A4997
CDW UK seeks Security Solutions Architect to join the team.
- Keen to achieve potential, while remaining inspired and motivated?
- Passionate particularly about the area of specialist focus?
- Quality and detail orientated?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 31 December 2018!
The Security Solutions Architect will be responsible for supporting CDW Sales in the design and architecture of Security Solutions. With a broad and deep understanding of the Cyber Security landscape, you will be responsible for delivering that message to customers, and helping them define security solutions that meet their needs. The work will take the form of individual customer pre-sales, and public speaking to groups of CDW customers.
Download the full job spec here for more details...
Knowledge and Experience
5+ years’ experience in a pre-sales security role or similar role with experience in designing complex solutions for a range of customers, from Midmarket to Enterprise scale.
Detailed knowledge and (if appropriate) relevant accreditation is required in the following topics from products, marketplace and business practice perspectives:
- Strong capabilities with at least one top tier security vendor, such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Palo Alto Fortinet or F5.
- Good knowledge in other security vendors such as Mimecast, Proofpoint, Cylance, Varonis, Digital Guardian
- Capturing / Assessing requirements and defining security technology solutions (technology & services) for our customers
- End to end security solutions for customers, everything from Data Governance, Endpoint Security, Network Security to Cloud Security
- Security Vendor Accreditations will be advantageous
- Independent and relevant certifications (such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH) are advantageous
Cost modelling and business case assistance internally and for customers in the delivery of these solutions
Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision-making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.