Security and Patch Management Engineer
Closing date: 14 August 2019
Ref Num: A6617
CDW UK seeks Security and Patch Management Engineer to join the team in Peterborough.
- Able to work in a team and to support team members?
- A positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual?
- Punctual and reliable?
If so, the recruitment team would like to hear from you by 14 August 2019, quoting reference A6617.
The successful applicant will respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
Read more here.
Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications
- Proven Customer service Skills
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas
- Knowledge / experience in the following technologies
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows Workstation 7/8/8.1/10
- Patch Management
- SEPM and other mainstream AV solutions (e.g. Sophos, Kaspersky, etc.)
- Backup and Restore (VMWare, Backup Exec, etc.) basics - Basic networking
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
- Any Industry recognised qualifications or certifications an advantage
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3)
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.